Latir – Winter
Occupancy: Up to 8 People | Available Everyday
We call it “Glamping”
- Cross country ski or snowshoe to the Latir Yurt 0.7 mile out for a secluded setting with a gorgeous view of the Latir Wilderness Area. Use of the yurt also gives you access to Enchanted Forest’s trails at night!
- This is still winter camping in an insulated tent. Heat is provided by a wood stove (we provide wood). If you do not rent one of our sleeping bag with liver, you must provide your own sleeping bag (at least 20º or colder rating recommended), pillow, food and water.
- Because of COVID-19, we are providing fitted sheets, pillows and pillowcases.
- We provide a large gear pulk in winter for helping transport your stuff to the yurt, and gear delivery by snowmobile is also available for $50.
- Kitchen items, pots, pans, plates, silverware, etc. and a stove and lantern are provided in the yurt. When you book we will send complete yurt instructions with a more comprehensive list of what’s provided — and what to pack.
- Winter Rates Latir — $90 per night/group Monday through Thursday, $110 Friday. Saturday, Sunday and $160 Holidays. Up to 8 occupancy.
- Holiday Rates Apply: Thanksgiving (Nov. 25-28), Christmas and New Year’s (Dec. 19–Jan. 2), Martin Luther King weekend (Jan. 15-17) and Presidents’ Day weekend (Feb. 12-14)
*When Enchanted Forest trails are open and groomed, guests must also purchase a trail pass for each member of their group (children 12 & under are FREE) to cross country ski or snowshoe. Dogs are not allowed in winter.
Gear Delivery — $50.00
Trail Passes (required when there is enough snow to groom)
29 Sangre de Cristo Drive
Red River, NM 87558